Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crazy Busy

Hi All,


It's been awhile since I last blogged and all I can say is WOW! life is exciting and busy. I've finished the second book in my Accidental Pleasures series, Wrong Guy. The novella is in the editing process as we speak.


Since the holiday it seems I've been at a dead run. Lots of things to do, always writing that should have been done yesterday, and conferences. Last month I was in San Francisco for an unconference and I learned so much, my brain exploded. There were some amazing and wonderful writers there to share their knowledge.


Now that spring is pushing at the door I wanted to give you a quick glance at what in store for me in the up and coming months.


In April I'll be in Chicago at the Spring Fling conference, and Zoe's book, the fourth installment in the Falcon Securities Series, Out of the Past, will be launched. In May my hubster and I are going to Europe for eleven days. We've been dying to travel since we both retired last year. Also in May, Wrong Guy will be launched and that's the second novella in the Accidental Pleasures series. What a fun series that is to write. In June I'll be in Denver for RomCon and the Wrong Move will be launched as the third novella in the Accidental Pleasures series. In July I will be in San Antonio at RWA. I'm so excited about that. Also in July, Out of the Depth will be launched as the fifth title in the Falcon Securities series.


Also, just dropping a subtle hint here; I'm plotting a new series that promises to be every bit as exciting as the Falcon Securities series, with lots of hunky guys to drool over and feisty woman who know exactly how to tame them.


So, as you can see, I'll have a busy Spring and Summer. Please stay tune because I will be doing several promotional things with great prizes as we move out of winter and into summer.


Happy Endings,


Geri Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment